January 13, 2012

A New Year

It has been too long!  Life seems to go by so fast and unfortunately the blog has taken the back seat.  But I have a plan and a goal to start back up and post Monday through Friday with the following plan!

Blessing Monday:  Mondays are not known for being the best day of the week so my goal is to bless my readers in some way on Monday, it may be a word of encouragement, a giveaway, an inspiring story.  Anything to help brighten your day and bless the week ahead!
Anything Tuesday:  My thoughts, passions, facts, new information about children or parenting I may come across or ... anything else!
Wordless Wednesday:  1, 2 or 100 pictures that share a moment that I find worth sharing with you!
Recipe Thursday:  A recipe that has been proven the be tried and true and most importantly Husband approved ... he is my best judge, always lovingly honest!
Fun Friday:  Crafts, activities, family, friends ... anything and EVERYTHING FUN!

And since it is Friday I guess I need to share something FUN!  My dear friend (also my Maid of Honor in my wedding) has welcomed baby #2, Faith, into the world.  Faith is living proof of her name ... more on that another time perhaps!  We are so excited to be taking this wonderful family dinner this evening and to meet Baby Faith.  Perhaps we may get a few shots of her to share for Wordless Wednesday.  I hope you have something fun to look forward to this weekend, I would love to hear about it!

Would love to hear your thoughts about my plan and any ideas you might have for me or questions you may have to inspire a post.

Have a fun weekend with your hubbies and babes!

1 comment: